Looking for a lead developer ;with 5+ years of experience writing Native Mobile apps on Android platform with a strong understanding of mobile applications, operating systems fundamentals and server side development integration.
The candidate will be working with a team on our digital wayfinding and navigation mobile application, MediNav
Skills & Requirements
- Skills with writing efficient code and practicing good software and design patterns (Singleton, Interfaces, Observer, Adapter, Factory).
- Experience developing enterprise software.
- *Experience designing and developing jar libraries for Android.
- Prior experience with using any third party APIs (Ex: Google Maps API, Facebook SDK, Payment Processing APIs etc.)
- Google Maps SDK framework prior experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with iBeacons (BLE) and/or Cisco MSE a plus
- Ability to lead a team
- Deep understanding of Java for Android
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Solid familiarity with Android Studio or Eclipse ADT
- Strong understanding of Fragments
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Proven ability to understand and diagnose application issues
- Capable of architectural system and UI design
- Experience with SQLite /MySQL
- Understanding of REST architecture pattern, JSON.
- Experience with OAUTH/libraries like Facebook Connect/Third party authentication/authorization
- Writing unit-tests and delivering solid code.
- Experience with SSL
Connexient is dedicated to creating innovative Indoor Mapping, Digital Wayfinding and Location-based Services Solutions for Healthcare and other Enterprise verticals to improve the patient and visitor experience; increase staff and operational productivity; and reduce costs. Our applications, API+ SDK and Indoor LBS Platform also have compelling location-based services use cases for operational, security and even clinical needs.