Connexient, Inc. (www.connexient.com) is looking for a Software Implementation Consultant to drive deployments of its Enterprise SaaS Indoor Mapping and Navigation Solution. These are “White Label” implementations with large enterprise clients, requiring communicating and managing task streams with client staff and internal Connexient team members across multiple operational areas - mapping, data integration, design, indoor positioning technologies and infrastructure, and more. Outstanding organizational and communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
Suitable candidates will possess all or most of the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years as a software project manager with demonstrated success in complex enterprise applications and integrations.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple implementation projects at one time.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and comfort level in dealing directly with C-Level executives and middle management.
- Experience in the healthcare / hospital vertical a plus but not required.
- Proficiency with project management software such as Microsoft Project, Visio or online equivalents such as Wrike.
- Detail and process oriented. This individual needs to get deeply hands on and drive the multiple tasks streams and players in each project to completion.
- Strong understanding, interest and experience with Web and Mobile applications is a big plus.
- The job will require travel within the U.S. and Canada. Connexient is located in New York City