Connexient, Inc. (www.connexient.com) is looking for a talented, energetic, and detail-oriented Business Analyst to implement and support our MediNav Digital Wayfinding solution. Connexient is the market leader in the Healthcare Digital Patient Navigation, offering a full suite of mobile, web, and kiosk versions.
This position is best suited for an outgoing personality with strong analytical, organization, and communication skills. This key position will focus on implementation, testing, and support of our data and mapping platforms for multiple client sites.
We are looking for talented individuals that want to be a part of building and delivering products that deliver real value to our clients. This position requires up to 25% travel to client implementation sites across North America.
Position Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Complete initial site survey for new implementations to capture all location data
- Complete scoping and data definition/data mapping for physician data and EHR location data
- Triage incoming support tickets from Connexient’s Customer Support Web Portal and create related Jira support tickets
- Complete data and map changes for clients and perform QA for those changes
- Communicate updates to clients in a timely manner
- Lead client status update calls
- Scope and manage data elements for application upgrades
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of mobile applications
- Healthcare experience not required, but desired.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multi-task across several projects and operational clients
- Strong documentation skills
- Proactive communication of work status, following escalation procedures as required.
- This role will require travel within the U.S. and Canada.