Connexient is proud to announce today that we have become an official Google Maps for Work partner. While we have been working with Google from almost the beginning, our new status will enable us to further enhance our integration as well as get the word out to our clients and prospects of how Connexient + Google Maps together can:
- enhance Patient and Visitor experience;
- reduce late and missed appointments;
- improve operational efficiency.
Google Maps for Work enables us to leverage Google Maps unparalleled map data, engine and APIs to solve real world challenges of digital wayfinding and navigation for our clients and users.
- Get local data. The MediNav application has full access to Google’s worldwide database of over 100 million business listings and points of interest with the Google Places APIs.
- Give users the best route. The Directions API enables us to help users get from any location in the world to the our clients' facilities - as well as to stores, hotels or other destinations and other local points of interest around it.
- Location visualization. With Google Maps for Work, MediNav users can see where they're going before they even get there with visually-accurate Street View imagery.
This means that together with Google, we can deliver end-to-end, outdoor + indoor digital wayfinding and navigation, solving complex wayfinding challenges. Here are just a few examples.
- Adding custom labels, markers, routes and more - the crucial details Google does not know.
- Navigating users to the best parking garage or lot based on indoor appointment location.
- Providing multi-modal campus navigation in Google, including routing through different gates / entry points by visitor types.
- Deep linking to Google Navigation for the outdoor stage of the user's journey.
Want to Learn More?
Come see Connexient present our collaboration at Google headquarters in NYC, in conjunction with Maureen Data Systems and Thermopylae Sciences & Technology, the 2015 Google Maps for Work North American Business Impact Award winner, for an evening of best practices for business location strategy.
Learn about how important location services have become for businesses, including topics on location analytics, location services, and navigation. The evening will feature location strategy discussion from Google leadership, current trends in location use cases, and case study presentations from local New York City and Google Maps for Work customers Vox Media and Connexient.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
76 9th Ave - 76 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10011 - View Map
Check out the event information here!